Deep Learning for Image Synthesis in Summer Term 2023
Update: Kickoff week was corrected to start on March 27th.
Topic of this course: Implementation of deep learning systems (mostly) for vision in PyTorch.
The course will be divided into three phases:
- Self-study before 27.03.2023
- Repeat basics (if you already know the basics, this will not be a lot of work)
- Kickoff week from 27.03.2023 to 31.03.2023
- Full-time (around 9:00 to 17:00) and in-person
- Implementation of different models every day
- Project phase during the summer term 2023
- Weekly meetings of around 2h
- At the end: Poster presentations (30.06.)
Please let me know if you are interested in taking part in this course and if the dates above work for you by writing a very short email to me.
Q: When will the next seminar take place? There will a fulltime kickoff week at the beginning of April (before summer semester lectures start) and project work during the summer semester.
Q: Can I participate in the seminar? Probably yes, but there is only a fixed number of spots available. If the number of students interested in participating exceeds the number of spots, we will prioritize students for which participation is mandatory and who are close to the end of their studies. Please let us know if you are interested as soon as possible by sending an email to Timo.